Hey! Fat Girl!

I'm the girl you don't like just because I'm fat. Nice to meet you, too.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Today I Ate a Whole...

  • bowl of chocolate pudding

  • 2 ltr of Diet Coke

  • Chicken Sandwich meal from Burger King plus a vanilla shake

  • half box of Rice Krispies

  • bag of chocolate covered pretzels

    (not in that order)

  • 5 Comments:

    At March 29, 2006 4:03 AM, Blogger Nicole (SummersComing) said...

    Only the MOST tempting foods on the planet, I swear. I always get the strawberry shake, my husband insists that those shakes send you straight to the nearest potty! LOL
    Chocolate covered pretzels should be declared the national food for those suffering from PMS! Salty...yet oddly sweet.

     
    At March 29, 2006 6:55 AM, Blogger Lori said...

    Hi there! yes I did add you to my blogroll, I read through your posts yesterday. Always here for support, and patiently awaiting the third installment about your husband!

     
    At March 29, 2006 7:03 AM, Blogger crazygamommy said...

    Hey no fair this was supposed to be The Husband Story, part 3!! :) HA but seriously, that sounds like one of my own daily food lists...except you'd probably need to add some chips and dip and that cereal would have been more like Captain Crunch or Cocoa Pebbles...and it probably would have been in that order.

     
    At March 30, 2006 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm linking you. Hope you don't mind.

     
    At January 30, 2008 4:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm not meaning to scold or whatever but think about how many vitamins and minerals you're missing out on. Do you love your body enough to give it what it needs? You'll feel a lot better- its not even about weight or calories

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home