Hey! Fat Girl!

I'm the girl you don't like just because I'm fat. Nice to meet you, too.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Is it Me or Does This Sound Like Extortion?

While reading CNN.com this morning, I came across this disturbing video.

Cremation Delayed for 457 Pound Woman

It seems as though the crematorium has been holding on to the woman for two months without notifying her son. The reason? They want $157 more dollars - $1 per pound that she's "over their 300 pound limit".

Is it just me, or does it seem like this business is taking advantage of the situation because the woman is fat? They are basically holding the dead woman as ransom until they get their measly $157.

Disgusting.

1 Comments:

At April 10, 2006 4:41 PM, Blogger Hey! Fat Girl! said...

I'm glad you're touched, Sally. Please come back and read more. I know I'm slow to update, but things are very busy for me at work these days. I promise my readers I'll post more as soon as April is over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home