Hey! Fat Girl!

I'm the girl you don't like just because I'm fat. Nice to meet you, too.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Fat Girl On the Bus

Today I had to take the bus home from work. I was the third one to get on at the stop, so I was able to find a seat with no problem.

Then a funny thing happened.

The bus started filling up with people. Every time the bus stopped, at least 6 or 7 people would board. That might not sound like a lot, but trust me, people were smushed in the isles.

But the funny thing? Not ONE person sat down next to me. The FAT lady. I was taking up my one seat and my bag (which is huge and I admit I should probably pair it down a bit!) was leaning over to the other seat by maybe six inches. The people standing looked at me like I was some big blob of lard, spilling over TWO WHOLE SEATS! Man, the looks that I got tonight! You wouldn't believe it. It's like I killed a litter of kittens with my bare hands or something.

But, the joke is on them. I was able to ride my hour long commute in comfort. Because these yuppie idiots believe you can catch The Fat, none of them wanted to sit down next to me. That's fine by me. More elbow -and thigh -room for me to enjoy.

5 Comments:

At April 12, 2006 9:21 AM, Blogger Lori said...

F'em. That is my motto.

 
At April 15, 2006 3:59 PM, Blogger Blue Lue said...

Ugh. People. But you're right -- got the seat all to yourself, so hahaha....

 
At April 21, 2006 10:31 AM, Blogger Nicole (SummersComing) said...

Still alive hon?!!

 
At April 21, 2006 7:51 PM, Blogger Estelle said...

Where is she? Is she okay?


I'm so cold...everthing...going dark....need....blog fix....fatgirl....help
*_*

 
At April 21, 2006 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss you!! Come back please.

Laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home